Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dymaxion 2

After trace the globe plan on the card board,we cut out the shape of the globe based on the plan were trace on it......

the remains of the card board......


After cut out the plan,we need to fold the card board based the line on the plan..fold the card board will easy for us to make the globe.......



began plug in the connector part.......
in this part,we need do very careful,coz if we too ''rude'' will cause the card board damage......



my globe.....although it haven't paste the picture....



because i worry my picture been choose cannot full fill all surface of the globe,so i decide use old newspapers to pack my globe 1st before paste the picture on it....the globe after pack with newspapers,the frame become strong,no easy damage......





my worry is right....because my picture really not enough to full fill the surface.....fortunately ,i paste the newspapers 1st.....so this is my Dymaxion......i edit my picture into 2 colour....1 is the original colour of the picture,represent my final product of the assignment....other 1 is in retro colour.....that represent the process in doing the assignment....for me,that already become a unforgetable memory....






we bring our dymaxion to place in the studio....at there i can saw different style dymaxion....i can saw that some people really creative.......





i with my dymaxion.....

No comments:

Post a Comment