Thursday, July 29, 2010

Project 2C:Mask

26July 2010,Monday ,our lecturer En.Wan Burhanuddin were ask we produce 2
papier mache mask...one of the mask is our own fullface with the same skin colour...another one is the mask who have the face with emotion in black & white...

After class,we go to kedai Desasiswa to buy manjong paper..we need to tear the manjong paper into small piece before made papier mache,so the papier mache look smooth and easy to use to making mask...



This project need teamwork...cannot finish alone...so I work with my friend...
After we making the papier mache,we gather at my friend hostel to made mask...
We don't have any experience making mask,so my friend ShiJia voluntary to become our ''white mouse''...Thank,because willing become our model....After that,we face problem...because the papier mache is hard to making mask..the papier mache not smooth,and hard to dry....we decided change our material from papier mache to A4 paper...So ,we need to cut a lot of paper...

After cutting paper,we began to do the mask...I almost sleep when doing the mask..hehehe......

Beside making mask inside the room,we also making the mask at the cafe of the hostel.....It is shame because our head need lay on the wall when doing the mask...I can feel a lot of people using strange vision looking us.....Of course ,the aunty were doing cleaning at the cafe must very angry ,because we mess up the floor...I only can say:Sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry............



After finish making our mask,we need to colour it....
This is my masks...the left one is my own full face with the same skin colour,and the right one is the mask with emotion...I got the idea from joker when i were doing the emotion mask...So my emotion mask look some evil.....
We feel fun when doing the mask...it is a good experience.....I learn a lot in this activity...hope next time have the chance to do this kind project again......

No comments:

Post a Comment