Monday, July 19, 2010

Natural Structure


Today,19 July 2010,our lecturer En.Wan Burhanuddin bring us to study from natural...He ask we in group of 6,explore to find bamboo clusters...







Our explore began at 2p.m..Before explore,En.Wan Burhanuddin were ask we sketch about 10 images around us immediately and must submit it in 15minutes...


After submit the sketch,we been ask to explore the site to find bamboo....On the way to find bamboo,hillside is hard to through...












Finally,we find bamboo clusters...We can study the bamboo structure and sketch it....








This is the sketch by me....I got the idea from my friend...













Beside study the bamboo structure and sketch, I also saw some species who I really don't know what is that plant.......

That were really fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment