Sunday, August 8, 2010

black box

In my mind,black box usually is flight data recorder ....but our lecture En.Wan Burhannudin were ask we to sketch out as many pages as possible of black box in the A4 Black book...After that,choose presentable image from pages of the black book,compose a A3 page of black book,and photostat page...lastly,wash page with water colour....




This is my black book...need to pass up when the end of this semester....
This black book cost RM 9.9o...







My tools when sketch the black box...











This part of my sketches of black box....







After photostat,prepare waste page with water colour...








Waste page with water colour......











Done.....my black box consist of things who need to bring when emergency....






Intention : sketch out black box when emergency
Act : buying black book ,sketch black box,colouring black box
Product : Black box
Actor : myself
Rule : prepare for emergency
Place : hostel ik

No comments:

Post a Comment