Friday, August 6, 2010

3A Casket 4Me

2 Aug 2010,we been ask by our lecturer to design a casket or coffin for our self.....When i heard about this assignment,i shock...because i were growth based the traditional....i were given the concept,''pantang''with coffin.....When i design coffin,i need imaging i am dead....

So i search image in google....i found differed type of coffin....

The coffin have differed price &material....some were expensive,some were cheap.....







These my tools in drawing coffin.....









First,I sketch out the coffin....It is easy to sketch the out look of coffin,but it is hard to draw the detail of a coffin......






We been ask to draw 4picture :
1. our casket & sarong
2.How we 're to be place in it
3. How the casket is to be carried by 6friend
4. Bamboo casket
So, these the 4 picture about coffin:

1. I were ''sleep''inside the casket who 're design by me....I got the idea from brick wall.....My casket have my logo, easy my friend to find me.....





2. It is the way i were place in the casket....






3. This picture show my casket were carried by 6 friend.....








4. It is the bamboo casket....Meaning of the mandarin word is :
respect to the person who are passed away....



This is the picture show on a A3 board......


design my own casket is a good experience....because i can it prepared before i dead......hahahahahaha































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment